Garlic-Parmesan Hasselback Zucchini
- 4 Small zucchini (about 1 pound total).
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 tsp Finely chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried.
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- ¼ tsp Ground pepper.
- ⅓ cup Shaved Parmesan cheese, large pieces broken in half.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Make crosswise cuts every 1/2 inch along with each zucchini, slicing almost to the bottom but not all the way through. Gently fan the zucchini to open the cuts wider and place a small piece of Parmesan into each cut. Brush the oil mixture over the top.
- Place the zucchini on a double layer of foil and grill, without turning, until browned and tender, 16 to 18 minutes.