- 2 (6 ounce) Fillets salmon.
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced.
- 6 tbsp Light olive oil.
- 1 tsp Dried basil.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper.
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.