Zucchini & Tomato Au Gratin
This is one of my grandmothers favorites. She said they ate it all the time during zucchini season when she was a kid on the family farm. Enjoy!
- 2 lb Zucchini
- 3 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut Zucchini into 1/4 inch pieces
- In a pan melt butter, add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add Zucchini and cook for 5 minutes on medium-low heat
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper
- Cover and cook 5 minutes more
- Put mixture in a greased baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 375 F for 20 minutes