Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips
Fantastic savory zucchini chips that can be a great low guilt snack food.
- 1 lb about 4 cups thin sliced Zucchini
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ounce of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove finely grated or 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Use a mandolin slicer to cut zucchini very thin
- In a medium bowl place the sliced zucchini
- Add salt, Parmesan cheese, garlic and vinegar
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-10 hours or until crispy