Grilled Summer Squash and Corn
With Summer in full swing its not only Bbq season but also summer squash season. What a better way to use up that squash then to serve it as a side at your next get together. Here is a delicious recipe from my family to yours.
- 4 Corn Cobs, shucked
- 4 Summer Squash (any combination of)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Cotija Cheese (or other salty crumbly cheese)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on high heat.
- Rub the corn, zucchini and squash with olive oil.
- Grilled the zucchini until it has grill marks, about 2-3 minutes per side. Grill the corn until it is lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes.
- Let the corn cool slightly before slicing the kernels off the cobs.
- Place the corn, zucchini and squash in a large bowl.
- Mix in Cotija Cheese, Salt and Pepper to taste and serve