Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
An easy peasy pasta dish that’s simple, flavorful, and incredibly hearty. And all you need is 20 min to whip this up!
- 8 ounces Fettuccine
- 1 lbs Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black paper, to taste
- 8 tbsp Unsalted butter one stick
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups Baby arugula
- 1/4 cup Freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula, and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.