Instant Pot Ground Beef Bulgogi
Have you ever had bulgogi before? It’s a Korean dish that’s typically made by grilling marinated slices of beef. It’s absolutely delicious. I decided to make an easier version of bulgogi at home using ground beef – and it turned out incredible!
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 inch knob ginger, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black paper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Add the oil, garlic, and ginger to the Instant Pot. Press the sauté button and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until mostly brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Open the valve to quick-release pressure.
- If the meat released a lot of liquid, press the sauté button to boil off any extra liquid.
- Stir the green onions, sesame oil and sesame seeds into the pot and serve.