The Site is operated by or on behalf of CT.
● What information we collect and why we collect it.
● How we use that information.
● The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal. We collect information in the following ways:
● The information you give us. For example, information that you provide to us when contacting us for inquiries about potential investment or other commercial opportunities, employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general inquiry regarding employment opportunities with us. When you do, we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, telephone number and other details.
● Information we collect or receive in the course of our investment business. We may receive or collect personal information in the course of our investment activities, such as when researching potential investment opportunities or in conducting our legal and commercial due diligence. This could include, for example, information about the management and other personnel at a company we may be assessing an investment in.
● Information we get from your use of our Site. We may collect information about the parts of the Site that you use and how you use it. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use our Site, we may automatically collect and store certain
information in server logs. This may include:
●Details of how you used our Site
● Internet protocol address
● device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware
settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your
request and referral URL
● cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
We may collect and process information about your actual location and use
various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and similar technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with this Site or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
How we use the information that we collect
We use personal information to manage and operate our business, including to explore new investment opportunities, manage our existing portfolio, develop and maintain our contacts and recruit staff. Where necessary, we may also use personal information to protect the interests of CT our employees and affiliates (for example in the event of a legal claim).
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our business, such as letting you know about upcoming events or changes to our business.
We use the information we collect from our Site to provide, maintain, protect and improve it and to protect our users. We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Site.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information If EU data protection law applies to our processing of your personal information, it is important that you know the lawful basis on which we process your personal information.
We rely on the following legal basis, under EU data protection law, to process your personal data:
● Where we have obtained your consent, for example, to activate a request from you or respond to your specific query. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but we may still need to retain a record of your correspondence with us.
● Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to manage our existing investments and explore new investment opportunities, including conducting legal and commercial due diligence.
● Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example under anti-money laundering or anti-bribery legislation.
Updated Last: June 2018.